Monday, June 2, 2008

Jungle Fever

I wish I had a before picture of what this room use to look like.  It was Shelby's room and it was any little girls dream room, heck I wanted it as my room!  The walls were pink and it was filled with anything and everything pink with an eclectic, shabby chic twist.  Even though I do miss the pink paradise I love how she transformed the space into this jiving jungle theme.  We got most of the stuff at pottery barn and west elm.  They have the cutest stuff online and the prices are great.  I especially love the chandelier from west elm.  I think I might have to copy her and get one for mi casa! 


10 comments:

Shanna said...

Looks like a magazine Picture! Cute! I love it!

Jess Perry said...

I am loving it. Way to go Ashley!

Mary and Ryan said...

That is so cute and creative, I love it!

Ashley said...

Hey silly, thanks for the compliment! It did turn out cute, didn't it! Too bad he would rather sleep in my bed EVERY NIGHT! I can't remember when they transition to thier own beds...but hopefully it is soon, cause I NEED my sleep!

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Oh what a cute room! So many cute ideas!

Tiffany said...

so cute, I love the zebra rug!!!

Nicole Hansen said...

Very, very cute! I have a family news flash...Danielle is a mom! McKay was born Tuesday morning! I have one pic on my blog and more to come when I get back home to Utah.

elizabeth kartchner said...

I want that rug!! love the room!

it was fun to chat with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Kristen I am so glad you found me before I went private. How fun to see you are doing so great. You look beautiful as ever and it looks like you are more in love than ever. I need your email though so I can add you to my invites and I want to talk a little more personally as well to see how things are. You are amazing. So happy for you. Seriously my email is lincolnperry@netzero.com. Drop me a line.

Ashley said...

hey sis, email those pictures of Garrett to me PUHLEASE! BTW, can you take some new ones of him? He is getting so FAT! I want some of the three kids together too (wanted to do it for Gavin's b-day, but it is this Sunday, so I doubt that will work :( )