Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vegas with Fam


I didn't have work last weekend so my mom invited my brother and I to come down to Vegas for my late birthday get together.  Well, anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with the food network so I wanted to go to Bobby Flay's new restaurant.  It's called MESA GRILL and it was really good and really SPICY!!!!  Then we went and saw a new show called LOVE at The Mirage.  It is my new favorite show.  The entire production was based around all these old Beatles songs.  It was so fun!!!







8 comments:

Lyndsie Field said...

that looks like so much fun. i was actually talking to someone a few weeks ago about that show down in vegas...and they said the same thing about it being just awesome...i'll have to go see it sometime! it's fun to see pictures of your family...they all look great & happy!

heather telford photography said...

you and your mom are twins!!! She is so pretty. Looks fun I miss visiting Vegas with you!

The James Family said...

Im so excited you have a blog...now I can see what your up to. Matt and I have a blog too...its www.thejamesfamilia.blogspot.com. Good to hear from you!
Melinda (your long lost cuz):)

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Hey cousin! It's becky...how are you? you guys look great! Well, hope you are doing well.
Becky

SpyGirls99 said...

Looks like fun! David is such a man!! I agree with Heather...you and your mom are twins. Both gorgeous!

Jess Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpyGirls99 said...

By the way, this is jess. I forgot to log out of spygirls after posting about book club!!

Katie said...

I just have to say that Mesa Grill is my favorite! jay and I went there for our anniversary and died! I'm a Food Network fan, so it was in the stars that i eat there - and it was perfect. What a fun time. I've wanted to see LOVE forever. Maybe that's our next stop. :)