Friday, March 7, 2008

Maui

Has anyone heard of a little thing called seasonal depression???? Because I literally think I have it during the winter! :) Normally my family goes on a trip every winter but this year we didn't so I decided to take my little brother to Maui.  We had soooo much fun doing NOTHING!  My bum was pretty much glued to the beach the whole week.  We read, ate, swam, ate, ate, read and ate some more! The weather was perfect and it was so pretty. It was so much fun to get away and get some sun and hopefully it was enough to get me through the rest of winter!!






9 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

I'm so jealous!!! How fun!! That's what I would do in Maui-sit on the beach and eat:)
Tell David hello!

Shanna said...

that looks so fun. I a want to be in the sun so bad. you are the most photogenic person. seriously... you are gorgeous.

Jess Perry said...

How cool of a sister are you? It looks like so much fun! I am way jealous. I know exactly what you mean about seasonal depression though...I think winter drags on for about 3 months too long!!

heather telford photography said...

How fun!!! I love those kinda of vacations where you can just RELAX I cant wait to go to the beach!! You look so cute and david is such fun company I bet it was a blast!!

Lyndsie Field said...

so much fun! i'm glad you & david had such a great time! although i do think moab would have done the trick just as easily!!!! (wink, wink!)

Krista Miller said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so excited to see you're a blogger too :) I haven't seen you in ages....looks like you've been up to lots of fun! I'm adding you to my list of favorite fellow bloggers so i can keep tabs on you!!! You're still adorable as ever!!! We need to get everyone together again sometime soon!! I've missed ya!

(oh ya...and how did you make your page so stinking cute?? Can I get a tutorial please? ;) )

Mary and Ryan said...

That place is Heaven!!!! Im glad you got to get some sun, winter can be depressing in Utah!

Francis Family said...

Wow- So much fun. I am definitely very jealous. Please send some sunshine our way! What a beautiful sunset! What a nice older sister you are!

Melissa allred said...

Looks like fun! And speaking of tans!!!! You one lucky chica! I already told you I was jealous...well i still am!